Which are you?
You choose – are you an En·tre·pre·neur?
An entrepreneur is a person who starts, organizes, and manages any enterprise, especially a business, that requires considerable initiative and risk. In other words, a start up business from scratch.
- Individuals willing to help launch a new venture or enterprise and accept full responsibility for the outcome; identify opportunities, allocate resources, and create value.
- Entrepreneurs see “problems” as “opportunities,” then take action to identify the solutions to those problems and the customers who will pay to have those problems solved.
- Entrepreneurial success is simply a function of the ability of an entrepreneur to see opportunities in the marketplace, initiate change and create value through solutions.
You think: “Why would I follow someone else’s system when I can create my own business model and infrastructure along with my own marketing, sales, and operations team”?
You are a trailblazer and a risk taker.
Or are you a Fran·tre·pre·neur?
A frantrepreneur is a cross between a traditional entrepreneur and a modern franchise owner. One who possesses the desire to be a business owner—without the desire to reinvent the wheel—by following a proven system with proven methods for the benefit of personal and professional goals. My success is still up to me, but I have support and resources behind me whenever I need it.
- Someone who is not interested in writing a business plan and coming up with ongoing strategic plans, and/or developing a product or service, doing the demographics for a market, creating marketing plans and collateral and developing a sales process all on your own.
- Looking for a shorter path to business success. The world of franchising is a means to accomplish your goals of being a business owner without having to invent the wheel at every step.
You think: “Why would I spend years and the investment required to establish a successful brand when I could buy a franchise which provides immediate access to a successful business system and a brand name which others have already made successful?”
You are in business for yourself, not by yourself