Successful Businesses are led by strong leaders.
What is the difference in thinking like a business owner or a CEO?
A Business Owner:
- Works IN the business, not ON the business
- Always in “putting out fires” mode operation, and consequently feels drained
- Makes decisions from fear and as a result is not taking the long view of his business
- Does not see a clear vision for his business and his life
- Afraid to try new concepts and is therefore stuck with…
- A stagnant business model
- Makes quick decisions with precision – Understands Proactive vs. Reactive decisions
- Gets “Buy in” with employees with new ideas and protocols, therefore creating a cohesive team
- Adapts proactively to know when to make adjustments to the model quickly to stay competitive
- Is almost always comfortable taking calculated risks
- Innovates especially well
- Balances being tough and emotionally sensitive
Want to learn more? Join the next CEO Launchpad which begins Wednesday, February 7 at 1 pm ET.
The four live classes will be led by Marc Camras, PhD.
Hope to see you there!