The challenge is that in any given franchise system the 80/20 rule applies. Only 20% of the franchisees are top performers while the other 80% are not.
Based on a two-year research project with over 50 Top 20% producers in a array of industries interviewed, we uncovered what the 5 strategies the Top 20% producers are doing and designed a 9-month program around them.
Why 9 months?
Learning new information and market research takes time as does proper execution with a thoughtful strategy. The program is designed to deliver information based modules on the 5 areas that the top 20% performers interviewed, focused on.
- Systems for Marketing
- Leveraging Resources
- Management /Leadership
- Mindset for Success
The information is delivered through webinars and backed with private coaching, and group coaching. The group shares what is working and what is not working. They learn from each other and hold other accountable for implementing the strategies they have designed with their coach.
Time commitment for the franchisee:
- 1x Month – Meet 3 hours – in the group.
- 1x Month – Meet 1 hour privately with a coach
Who is a good franchisee candidate for this program?
- Franchisee has had a consistent growth history but reached a plateau.
- Is working very hard and can’t seem to get to the next level.
- Franchisor knows the franchisee is willing to do whatever it takes to be more profitable.
- Each franchisee begins the process with a benchmark private meeting.
- How many customers currently? Current monthly gross profits and net profits?
- Coach and franchisee discuss where the franchisee wants to be in 9-months
- Franchisees share their benchmarks with other franchisees in the group, and the Franchisors are
- shown the benchmark document month 1, month 4 and month 9.
- At the end of 9-Months Benchmarks are revisited, and measured.
Money back guarantee
By month 4 if there is no perceived value money is returned – no questions. The franchisor and the franchisee are a partnership. The program is a partnership. Franchisee commits to the 9-month program taking the time to work ON their business and pays for half the tuition, while the franchisor pays the other half.’
The value of the hands on approach to learning new strategies translates to higher gross revenues and happier franchisees.
ROI for Franchisors:
- Happier franchisees equals More franchise Sales
- Higher gross revenues equals higher royalty payments
ROI for Franchisees:
- Higher Profit Margins Create happier franchiees
- Learning time management/and execution strategy to form a new business habits to last a lifetime
For more information on program outline – fill out- or call.